top of page

Wildfire Assistance


Are you considering removing or logging timber burned  

in the fire from your property?

          The links below are for Permit Application and Instructions to Apply from the Department of Natural Resources.

Forest Practices Application

Instructions for Forest Practices Application Permit

Buring range land near Odessa WA
bottom of page