To Conserve Lincoln County's Natural Resources
· Reduce surface fuels under the trees
· Removing slash from clean-up and any down debris
· Grass and weeds mowing shorter than 6 inches
· Raking pine needles and twigs away from your house
· Getting rid of the branches that overhang the roof and
· Cleaning roof, gutters from pine needles
· Do not store firewood and other flammable material close
to the house
Even though the doors have been closed at the District due to Covid-19 protocol we have still been busy in 2020 - a year of learning new ways to get things done! The presentation below will take you to a video of what 2020 has looked like for us in Lincoln County -
*Make sure you have your sound on*
Our goal is to assist producers in renting direct seed equipment or by custom seeding. Sharing the cost of trying this conservation practice can help you get over the financial barrier to implement this practice.
The LCCD's most recent project is the renovation of the Davenport Community Garden. The new garden will not only be ADA compliant, it will also serve as a demonstration site for water conservation practices, xeriscaping, and native plant demonstrations, as well as an inviting place for the Community of Davenport.
Lincoln County Public Works Bldg
October 13th - 8:30 AM
For details on virtual login email@example.com
Come meet our team and board!
Find out what the district has been up to these last few months.
This meeting is free and
open to the public.
Your Donations Make a Big Difference
Contributions from the community are what help make our projects and programs a success!